Faculty Senate President
Dr. Steve Weiss
The Northern Kentucky University Faculty Senate is part of the collegial system of university governance which is based on a concept of authority and responsibility shared among colleagues. Some colleagues have primary duties as faculty while others are administrators. Our collegial system makes all decisions in good faith after careful deliberation.
Celebrating the accomplishment of great things!
- Faculty Regent Election Voting
- Evaluate Administrators
- Retrieve Administrator Evaluations
- Administrator Evaluation and Reporting Parameters Document
- 2011-2012 Faculty Development Award Booklet
- CONSTITUTION OF THE FACULTY SENATE
- Fall 2012 Faculty Senate & University Committee Elections Results
- TEEC News
Faculty Senate happenings*..
Synonyms: incident, proceeding, affair, doing, circumstance, phenomenon, episode, experience, occasion, development, eventuality…
2013 FACULTY SENATE VOTING & WRITE IN HERE!
Faculty Budget Survey
TEEC November Workshop